CustomEyes ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
We at CustomEyes are happy to announce we are open for Routine Vision Care. We’ve taken many precautions to ensure the safety of you, our patient, as well as our staff and their families.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- All paperwork updates, new patient forms, and authorization will be completed prior to your visit via our website.
If computer access is unavailable, please call our office and we can discuss options.
- Upon arriving at our office, please text or call from the comfort of your vehicle. One of our employees will meet you at your vehicle.
- Anyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- We will be working on an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis for all encounters, including exams and optical services. This policy ensures we are able to better control the number of people in the office at any time to practice proper social distancing.
- Prior to your visit and upon your arrival, we will be screening all patients verbally regarding COVID-19 exposure and risk factors.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entry into our office. This protocol applies to our employees as well as patients. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 will be denied entry per the CDC guidelines.
- Unless a guardian is necessary due to the patient’s age or ability, any accompanying guests will be required to wait in their vehicle. Only one accompanying guest will be allowed in the office if deemed necessary, and that guest’s demographic information, screening responses, and temperature will be recorded prior to entry. This is for your safety as well as the safety of our staff.
- Our staff and doctors will be masked and don appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) suitable for their position.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting our office after each patient encounter to ensure your health and safety.