Dr. Jeffrey Enevoldsen enjoys fitting contact lenses and providing his patients the best possible vision with the latest technology. A native of Ponca City, Oklahoma, he received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville, AR, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude.
He received his Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of Missouri – St. Louis College of Optometry in St. Louis, MO. During his externship rotations, Jeffrey trained in the areas of primary care, low vision, and ocular disease management.
Jeffrey is a member of the American Optometric Association, the Missouri Optometric Association, the Kansas Optometric Association, and the Optometric Society of Greater Kansas City.
Dr. Enevoldsen practices at the Lee's Summit, MO location
Fun Facts about Dr. Enevoldsen!
- Dr. Enevoldsen lives in Lee’s Summit with his wife and two small children.
- Dr. Enevoldsen likes working with patients of all ages, starting before the age of 1 up to 100.
- Dr. Enevoldsen is involved and attends Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Lee’s Summit.
- Dr. Enevoldsen was inspired to become an Optometrist by his childhood Optometrist. He was always so joyful and encouraging about the profession that it led him to pursue Optometry as a career.
- One of the most meaningful patient experiences Dr. Enevoldsen has been a part of involves his Dry Eye Clinic. With the use of new medications and the use of the iLux procedure, a patient was able to dramatically improve their comfort and vision due to their Dry Eye Disease. Now the patient is able to go about their daily life without having to constantly use eye drops, or avoid activities due to how their eyes were feeling.